VXi BlueParrott B250XT+ 95% Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

vxi

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2147 customers
4.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1820 customers
    4.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 327 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Advanced noise-canceling microphone eliminates 95% of ambient noise
  • Be heard clearly with the industry’s best noise canceling.
  • Stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices. Use with two cell phones or a phone and PC.
  • Make your phone a walkie-talkie with the VXi BlueParrott App. Push to talk to one person or a group on Android or iOS phones.
  • Only buy from “Sold by VXi BlueParrott and Fulfilled by Amazon” to ensure you receive a genuine VXi Product and the 1 year manufacturer warranty.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by R. Holen :star::star::star::star::star:

273 people found the following review helpful

Very Pleased With This Unit

Due to the new regulations going into effect on January 3rd of 2012 where commercial drivers are required to go hands free on their cellphones and no texting allowed, I decided to try a more comfortable bluetooth unit. I have been using a Motorola HX-1 bone conduction model for a year or so, and found that it would get annoying after about five hours and I'd have to take it out. That's not really an option now, to use the phone I have to be hands free for the whole day. This new version of the B250 adds A2DP, which I wanted, so I could hear when I received a text or email, not that I could whip out the phone and text back, but so that at the next stop I didn't have to whip out the phone to check and see if I got a message, I would already know if there was a new message or not from the phone sending me an alert. As for the headset, it just works and doesn't fall off my head when I move. It has more than enough volume so that I can hear the caller very clearly and everyone I've talked to with the headset doesn't even realize I'm in the truck. One touch voice dialing works perfectly. The headset is a little large and won't win any awards for style, it makes you look a little geeky, but it works. The only annoyance I had with this unit was the blue flashing connect light when the headset was on, but I found you could disable it by tapping the volume up/down buttons at the same time. Then you just have to remember it is on when you are done for the day and shut it off. I tried it over the weekend on a full charge, basically on for two twelve hour days with about five hours of talk time and never ran out of battery. I would recommend this headset to anyone would needs to go hands free and doesn't want the wet ear from the standard bluetooth headsets. This unit was paired to an HTC EVO 4G by sprint and a Motorola V950 and both worked perfectly.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: VXi BlueParrott B250XT+ 95% Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset

Walmart Review by Cushla :star::star::star::star::star:

90 people found the following review helpful

A Wise Buy

I am a truck driver and whether in or out of the truck there is always background noise going on. The blue parrot is my 5th bluetooth. The previous ones were all top of the line brands and none of them can compare to the blue parrot when is comes to clear voice sound and cancelling out the background noise. It took me awhile to purchase the blue parrot because I did not want to wear the head gear, however, I am glad I changed my mind. It is the head gear that gives it the stablility needed to keep it steady which is very necessary driving a big truck. All the other's were not as secure on, or, in my ear which caused vibrations in voice. How the blue parrot cancels out the background noise when all others didn't is a mystery to me, but it does. It holds a charge longer then any I had before and is easy to connect and to operate. I would recommend the blue parrot to all who haven't found the right bluetooth yet and I think it's a necessity for the 18 wheeler truck drivers.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: VXi BlueParrott B250XT+ 95% Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headset

@liesbeth thank you :+1:

thanks

Review: BlueParrott B250-XT vs. BlueParrott B350-XT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9Nhf-Gzef0