WD 1TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBUZG0010BBK-EESN Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

western-digital-dire

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3612 customers
4.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 3447 customers
    4.5 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 77 customers
    4.6 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 88 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• Ultra-fast USB 3.0 data transfers
  • For Mac compatibility this Hard Drive requires reformatting. Refer to Application Guide for guidance on this
  • Massive capacity
  • Free trial of WD SmartWare Pro auto and cloud backup software
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Sam :star::star::star::star::star:

319 people found the following review helpful

Xbox One Backup

Works prefectly on my Xbox One, the difference between this and the wd passport is that with the passport your paying an additional fee for the wd backup software. In other words, if you are considering a hd for your xbox one, this is the one!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: WD 1TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBUZG0010BBK-EESN

Best Buy Review by Cyrillia :star::star::star::star::star:

This drive hit the spot!

My iTunes library was putting my laptop's hard drive in the red, and I was so glad to find this external hard drive on sale! I was able to successfully transfer my library to the new drive, and my laptop breathed a huge sigh of relief! My picture collection will be the next thing to go on this drive, as I am trying to free up disk space to install Windows 7 and the current version of iTunes. If you're looking for simple, no-frills, easy-to-use media storage, the WD Elements is your best bet!

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: WD 1TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBUZG0010BBK-EESN

thank you :+1:

WD Elements 1TB Portable HDD Unboxing and Review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IA7eSiC0L0c

Walmart Review by MultipleBusinessOwner :star::star::star::star::star:

87 people found the following review helpful

Huge storage capacity for a small price and size!!

I've been contemplating on whether to replace my external backup drive or start a cloud account. With all the cloud security breaches lately, an external drive is much more safe. After days of research I kept coming back to this Elements 1TB drive because of the awesome value. I wasn't worried about the physical size of the unit but to my surprise, it's smaller than my cell phone, wow, even better....and it stores up to 1TB! More space than I will ever use! And get this...no power supply needed! My other backup drive was big, heavy, and was hot to the touch. This one is a simple USB connection and that's it. I definitely recommend this product to everyone!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: WD 1TB Elements Portable External Hard Drive - USB 3.0 - WDBUZG0010BBK-EESN