• child-safety lock
  • big enought for pizza
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lobo22 :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

32 people found the following review helpful

Overheats

Purchased this microwave from a local store at a cheaper price currently listed here. The microwave set up easy and was easy to use.

We purchased this microwave for small items such as popcorn, mac n cheese and warming up little things. After about a week of its use it would overheat everytime we used it. It would start poping a bag of popcorn then shut off completley. We would have to wait 10-15 minutes for the microwave to cool down and then it would beep back on.

This microwave was very unrealiable so we returned it for a refund.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: West Bend 0.9-cu. ft. 900-Watt Microwave

Walmart Review by Brome79 :star::star::star::star::star:

1022 people found the following review helpful

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY

I went online to WalMart site, Target, Home Depot, Lowe's, Sears websites...read reviews on about 10 different microwaves. People complain that "it died right out of the box" or "died within 2 days" or "the BEEP was too loud"..... I say "wah, wah".

This microwave had good reviews so I bought it. I’m telling you, people, READ NO FURTHER! Go NOW and buy this one. It is WONDERFUL. It is quiet, simple to operate, powerful 900W, beautiful on my countertop. Do not think about it…don’t even pray about it…GO BUY IT NOW.

I bought the black one with stainless steel front. It’s absolutely beautiful. And most SS microwaves are $10 to $20 more. Not this one. $59!!! So again I say, BUY IT NOW!!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: West Bend 0.9-cu. ft. 900-Watt Microwave

West Bend Microwave Ready To Explode

@marko thanks, have a great day