Westinghouse WCM660B 600 Watt Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven, 0.6 Cubic Feet, Black Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

westinghouse

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 970 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 969 customers
    4.1 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• 6 convenient cooking power levels (high, med/high, medium, med/low, defrost, low)
  • A 30 minute timer with audible end of cooking signal
  • Easy to grasp grip type handle to open and close the door
  • Mechanical, rotary dial controls make it great for those seeking simple, basic operation
  • 600 watts of cooking power
  • With an interior capacity of 0.6 cubic foot - 9.5 inch turntable size.
  • Perfect for small apartments, studios, dorms. Easy to operate. Good for preparing small items.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@wartassault Not sure yet

Amazon Review by Beckley :star::star::star::star::star:

312 people found the following review helpful

It did not disappoint. This microwave is perfect for seniors like my ...

After going to numerous big-box and large discount chains, I was unable to find a microwave with knobs instead of a touch pad. I ordered this as a replacement microwave for my 91-year-old mother. It did not disappoint. This microwave is perfect for seniors like my mother who has great difficulty with the vision and dexterity that are necessary to operate a touch pad. This one is so easy to use, with one knob for power and the other knob for time. It's small enough to not take up alot of counter space, but large enough to quickly heat up a dinner plate or fairly large bowl of food. This microwave isn't built for heavy-duty or complex cooking tasks, but it's just what I wanted and my mother is very comfortable with it. Again, it's a really good microwave for small spaces and perfect for those who want to keep things simple and safe.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Westinghouse WCM660B 600 Watt Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven, 0.6 Cubic Feet, Black

Westinghouse 600 Watt Counter Top Microwave Oven

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYVAqzTElCk

Walmart Review by betty :star::star::star::star::star:

1 people found the following review helpful

small size

I was looking for a small microwave and this was the smallest I could find. It said it was 12X12X12, which I thought was weird. It is actually 17 wide. I like that it has no fancy digital read outs and buttons or clock. It has 2 dials, one for different settings and the other for minutes. It would be great for an older person who has difficulty figuring out all the buttons on a microwave. I can get a large plate in the microwave.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Westinghouse WCM660B 600 Watt Counter Top Rotary Microwave Oven, 0.6 Cubic Feet, Black