WHIRLPOOL DISHWASHERS 2479885 Dishwasher With Anyware Plus Silverware Basket, Stainless Steel, 4 Cycles Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

whirlpool

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 5543 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar: by 11 customers
    3.1 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 844 customers
    4.3 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 4688 customers
    4.4 out of 5

Features

• This is easy to use
  • This is highly durable
  • This is manufactured in MEXICO
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Book Lover :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

11 people found the following review helpful

This dishwasher is pretty good for a base item

This dishwasher is pretty good for a base item, it seems to clean well. I can't comment on longevity. My biggest issue is I don't like how the silverware is set up, it is in a basket that you attach to the door and it lies down flat when you open the door. Also the holes in the basket are too small to fit a lot of my silverware but if you don't use that the silverware flops around. I bought this item online without seeing it in the store and as such wasn't aware of this feature. It is pretty quiet and cleans at reasonable speed. I had a super fancy kitchen aid dishwasher prior to this (cost well over 1k) and hated it, it sucked at cleaning and broke apart after 3 years and took 4 hours to do a load of dishes, so more money isn't always better in this category. Other than the silverware holder I am pleased so far with this dishwasher and I got it at a good price (300).

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: WHIRLPOOL DISHWASHERS 2479885 Dishwasher With Anyware Plus Silverware Basket, Stainless Steel, 4 Cycles

Walmart Review by City mom :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Great value, lots of space

My previous dishwasher died over a year ago, and so I was looking for a sturdy and dependable machine to replace it. I have only had this for 2 months, but, so far so good. Even though this is a standard size machine outside, the redesign of the inside with the lower floor and utensil basket in the door, makes it seem as if there is soooo much more room inside for dishes. Also, I tend to wait until the dishwasher is completely full before I run it, which means unrinsed plates sometimes have time to dry in there for up to a day. So far, everything has come out completely clean! My only caution is that you have to use a rinsing liquid like Jet-dri because this model does not have heated dry. Without it, the dishes come out really wet. And last, even though I love that the utensil basket is flexible to be in the door or inside the lower basket, AND that you can flip up the dividers in case you have cooking utensils to clean, I wish that the hooks that hold the basket in the door were a bit more secure. Once loaded and heavy, it doesn't take much for it to fall off the clips where it rests. If I could have given it 4.5 stars, I would have. It is a nice machine for the price. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: WHIRLPOOL DISHWASHERS 2479885 Dishwasher With Anyware Plus Silverware Basket, Stainless Steel, 4 Cycles

Best Buy Review by BuyerInPlano :star::star::star::star::star:

Nice door, quiet, easy to install

It has an easy-to-open/close door, and I like the big utensil tray. It can be moved to the side or the front and holds lots of silverware. There is more room to put dishes in because of the two washing blades above and below keep them out of the way, and provide better cleaning than my old washer. It is quiet and cleans really well. It was pretty easy to install, but it would be better if the electrical cord was longer to make it easier to plug in before pushing back into the space.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: WHIRLPOOL DISHWASHERS 2479885 Dishwasher With Anyware Plus Silverware Basket, Stainless Steel, 4 Cycles