Whistler CR65 Laser-Radar Detector with Traffic Flow Signal Rejection Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

whistler

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 967 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 950 customers
    3.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 17 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Vehicle Electronics Accessories
  • Radar Detectors
  • 360-Degrees of Coverage - Detects from Front, Sides and Rear
  • Displays the Most Important Signal when More than One is Detected
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@geek30 not sure

Amazon Review by Terry Reed :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

Mediocre detector

Not a very sensitive detector. I am lucky to get a one block warning for radar. I mean I am talking about one or two hundred feet. Also,it seems to be unidirectional. It will only detect what is in front of it. That means when I approach a police car at an intersection it doesn't beep until I am totally perpendicular to him in the intersection. Other detectors will pick up the emissions or splatter of radar no matter how they are orientated to your car and at much greater distances. However, I was able to set the detector to ignore traffic flow monitors, and other vehicles with lane change and blind spot warnings so it doesn't go off constantly when I am driving like other reviewers have complained about. Overall, I think I would recommend another brand to a friend.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Whistler CR65 Laser-Radar Detector with Traffic Flow Signal Rejection

Thank you

Whistler CR65 Laser Radar Detector Unboxing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CHTY12PguzQ

Walmart Review by dougninja :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

19 people found the following review helpful

Best bang for the buck

I've been using radar detectors for over 20 years. Expensive ($400) and not so much ($40). This would be on the not so expensive side. Don't let that fool you though. It's best of that category. No voice alerts, red light camera, etc., just what you need. Love the seemingly accurate numeric signal strength meter. You have a lot of control of the features like a much more expensive units. The reason I got this is b/c I live city that has traffic flow sensors which makes RD's go off constantly. Those false alerts are no more. The only negatives are that I get random laser alerts out in the country sometimes in the middle of nowhere without any cops in site, lol. Also, the "dark" mode is not very dark. You have to get the more expensive models with the LED display to get darker. I had it shipped to my local Walmart for free and it got there in about three business days. Very happy with my purchase.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Whistler CR65 Laser-Radar Detector with Traffic Flow Signal Rejection