White Cheater Acrylic Fake Plugs 16 Gauge Studs 0g Look 8mm Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 1198 customers
4.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 6 customers
    4.0 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 802 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 390 customers
    4.7 out of 5

Features

• You will receive 2 pieces of the same fake plugs High quality UV fake acrylic plugs.
  • Acrylic fake gauge earrings
  • High quality UV fake acrylic plugs
  • Pin Size: 16G(1.2mm) x6mm
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

@geek30 I recommend to buy :+1:

Amazon Review by Aiyana K :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

*Gauges*

I don't see the big deal! they came in early, And I was pumped to get them. They don't crack like everyone has been saying, or falling apart. The only problem being is the black rubber ring around it, it tends to fall off, but I don't mind not having it on them. Other than that, they are fantastic, and I was able to fool a lot of people in school and work. I would highly recomend them.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: White Cheater Acrylic Fake Plugs 16 Gauge Studs 0g Look 8mm

Best Buy Review by Ricardo :star::star::star::star::star:

Dependable Toner Cartridge

I print a lot.....Hard to say if I got the number of printed docs it should yield. I just know not buying the high yield cartridge would be a big mistake for me. I did get 13 months of use out of the last TN450 high yield cartridge. After reading about all the error message issues experienced by individuals who bought generics cartridges, I always buy OEM Brother cartridges for my Brother multi-function. This Brother toner cartridge has always been dependable w/o issue.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: White Cheater Acrylic Fake Plugs 16 Gauge Studs 0g Look 8mm

Walmart Review by jet4badgers :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

37 people found the following review helpful

As I write this, the product is a decent value because of current Walmart price and because item was eligible for free shipping at time of purchase.

Since I don’t really know how to distinguish a real Brother toner cartridge from a counterfeit one, I’ll assume that it’s genuine.

Only potential problem is that you need to remove drum from old cartridge and transfer it to new one. Originally I planned to pull out the starter cartridge that came with printer and set it aside as a backup. After reading instructions accompanying new high capacity cartridge, I decided that would be too much of a mess for no good reason.

If you have a Brother laser printer that uses this cartridge type then this high capacity model from Walmart is a good choice. But remember, no drum is included, which means changing toner could be a bit messier than you would like.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: White Cheater Acrylic Fake Plugs 16 Gauge Studs 0g Look 8mm