• Removable chair cushions for easy spot cleaning
  • Windsor glider and matching ottoman in white finish with gray cushions
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Emily Winberry :star::star::star::star::star:

101 people found the following review helpful

Great deal

So comfy and cute. After searching for a glider for a decent price for months we picked this for our daughters nursery and our thankfully doesn't squeak or malfunction in any way! It's definitely a great deal, so glad we bought it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Windsor Glider and Ottoman, White with Gray Cushion

Walmart Review by Arty :star::star::star::star::star:

24 people found the following review helpful

Greatest Glider

The ottoman and glider were expertly packed in one box so that no damage would occur during shipment and both pieces arrived in perfect condition! The ottoman was already assembled and the glider was a cinch to assemble! Only one tool was required, a small allen wrench and that came supplied with the glider. I had it fully assembled and ready to try out in about 20 minutes time. As soon as I finished assembling it, I immediately tried it out and it's super comfortable! I actually was starting to nod off after a couple of minutes of sitting in it!! I purchased this item for my daughter who just had a baby and she loves it!!! It's perfect for feeding her baby and napping soon after! I know I made a great decision in purchasing this glider/ottoman and will definitely tell others what a great product it is!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Windsor Glider and Ottoman, White with Gray Cushion