Wireless Mouse, THZY 2.4Ghz Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse with 6 Buttons, 3 DPI Levels, USB Wireless Receiver - Dark Grey Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

thzy

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 183 customers
3.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 183 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• 2.4G WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY. Adopted the 2.4G frequency technology, working distance can reach up to 8M-10M. 2.4G will give you a more comfortable, convenient and exact effect than the traditional FM radio wireless mouse.
  • EASE OF STORAGY. USB Nano Receiver is easily stored inside the back of the mouse. Tiny USB receiver occupies minimal space when attached to your computer. Infrared technology ensures smooth track over a variety of surfaces.
  • HAND FRIENDLY DESIGN. 3D Buttons (left, right and scroll wheel buttons). Next/Previous buttons provide convenience while web browsing
  • Soft rubber grip and contoured body deliver continuous, all-day comfort.
  • WIDE COMPATIBILITY. Works with Window 98/2000/NT/ME/XP/win7/Win8
  • No driver needed, plug and play. 3 adjustable DPI levels (800/1200/1600).
  • LONG BATTERY LIFE. Auto Energy-Saving Sleeping Mode. The Auto Switch Off function will help you save energy when your PC sleeps or is turned off. 6-month battery life on 2 AAA battery (battery NOT included) practically eliminates the need to replace battery. Battery life may vary based on user and computing conditions.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Lulu Z :star::star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

4 people found the following review helpful

May not last very long

This mouse lasted almost exactly six months, then the scroll wheel abruptly broke (could not scroll anymore, could still click). It worked very well for those six months though. I think I changed the batteries two or three times. This was my work mouse, so I used it fairly heavily.

UPDATE: I had kind of an ordeal with this company. After I wrote this review they contacted me and wanted me to change it, promising me a replacement if I did. I stressed repeatedly over several email exchanges that I would not automatically upgrade a review, I would only try out the replacement if I got one and change the review if the new one turns out to be more durable than the last. There must have been some misunderstanding because they kept emailing me back, asking why my review had not changed yet. They also kept saying that they already mailed out the replacement, which was absolutely false. At that point they said that “You got a replacement but left a bad review to affect our sales, it is not fair.” Honestly they should be glad I am not changing the review from two stars to one star because of this unpleasant interaction, but I still think that two stars is what the product deserves.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Wireless Mouse, THZY 2.4Ghz Wireless Mobile Optical Mouse with 6 Buttons, 3 DPI Levels, USB Wireless Receiver - Dark Grey