Woolite GENTLE CYCLE Liquid Laundry Detergent, 100 Fl Oz (50 loads) With Color Renew, HE & Regular Washers (Packaging May Vary) Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:halfstar:

woolite

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 196 customers
4.4 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 140 customers
    4.4 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 56 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Caring laundry detergent for all your clothes that doesn’t cause fading, shrinking or stretching
  • Keeps the clothes you love looking like new even after 30 washes
  • Woolite with Color Renew smooths fibers, removes pilling & fuzz, and revives colors
  • Designed for use in both regular and high-efficiency machines
  • Ultimate protection for clothes with refreshing Sparkling Falls scent
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by M. Kaiserin :star::star::star::star::star:

5 people found the following review helpful

Love this.

It smells great (not TOO smelly), it's gentle on clothes, and it doesn't destroy your hands when you do the hand-wash items. For my rough and tumble clothes I use the All Free and Clear stuff, which is fine, but for my nicer items, delicates, and anything that needs extra special care, it's Woolite all the way. It's a little more expensive maybe than standard detergent, but if you're like me, you can't afford to lose the really nice items in your wardrobe. The Woolite treats the fabric well so the costly clothing stays looking great longer! Consider the extra cost of the Woolite as a minor investment in the longevity of your expensive wardrobe items. Love this stuff.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Woolite GENTLE CYCLE Liquid Laundry Detergent, 100 Fl Oz (50 loads) With Color Renew, HE & Regular Washers (Packaging May Vary)

Walmart Review by Alan :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

Woolite Everyday

I have happily used Woolite for many years but the new scent is so strong that my wife and I cannot wear the clothes washed in it. I have just poured two large bottles of Woolite down the drain and will now have to find an alternative detergent.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Woolite GENTLE CYCLE Liquid Laundry Detergent, 100 Fl Oz (50 loads) With Color Renew, HE & Regular Washers (Packaging May Vary)

@patadm Not sure yet :confused: