4.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 509 customers
    4.7 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 3 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Bundle includes: Xbox One S 1TB Console, full game download of Forza Horizon 3 for both Xbox One and Windows 10 PC (card with code included in box), Xbox Wireless Controller, HDMI cable (4K Capable)
  • Watch 4K Blu-ray movies and stream 4K content on Netflix and Hulu
  • Experience richer, more luminous colors in games and video with High Dynamic Range technology
  • Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One
  • In Forza Horizon 3, explore Australia in over 350 of the world’s greatest cars. Make shared progress across Xbox One and Windows 10.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Pablo Somarriba :star::star::star::star::star:

10 people found the following review helpful

Enjoying my new Xbox

Excellent product, I am totally satisfied and enjoying my new xbox, playing Forza, Killer Instincts and ReCore is waiting...

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Xbox One S 1TB Console - Forza Horizon 3 Bundle

Best Buy Review by thejustice1983 :star::star::star::star::star:

Surprisingly Impressive for long time PS4 user

I have been a long time Playstation user since I starting gaming as a teenager. I recently purchased this Xbox One S due to having multiple friends on the Xbox platform and wanting to game online with some of them. Overall, I am impressed with the system. I thought I was only going to use it when gaming with my friends, but it is now my main method of watching Netflix and Hulu. I like that Xbox has more apps than PS and also has EA Access which allows me to download and play select EA and EA Sports games for a reasonable annual subscription cost. Overall, I will always be partial to Playstation, but I can definitely see why Xbox has a following.

The game included in the bundle Forza Horizon 3 is a fun arcade style racing game. It follows a sandbox-style format with different missions and races to win to unlock further missions. The controls took some time to adjust to, but overall it is a great game with great graphics.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Xbox One S 1TB Console - Forza Horizon 3 Bundle

Walmart Review by Jojo :star::star::star::star::star:

16 people found the following review helpful

Awesome

Great

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Xbox One S 1TB Console - Forza Horizon 3 Bundle

@barbarogailee Thanks, You are the best