microsoft

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 233 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 233 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Bundle includes: Xbox One S 500GB Console, 1 Xbox Wireless Controller (with 3.5mm headset jack), HDMI cable (4K Capable), AC Power cable, 14-day Xbox Live Gold Trial
  • With Xbox One S, watch 4k Blu-ray Movies, stream 4K content on Amazon, Netflix, Hulu and Microsoft Movies apps.
  • Experience richer, more luminous colors and video with High Dynamic Range technology
  • Play over 100 console exclusives and a growing library of Xbox 360 games on Xbox One
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by CSchmidt :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

16 people found the following review helpful

Faulty Game Code

The Xbox is great. Looks great, runs great, and was a great price. But the dang Ghost Recon code doesn't work. Instead of downloading the full Gold Edition, it just downloaded the Peruvian Connection DLC which I can't even play.

Hopefully Amazon will remedy this, but seeing as the reason I bought this particular bundle was for the game this is extremely disappointing. I will update this review when Amazon remedies this, but as of right now I would avoid this package.

UPDATE—

Amazon has resolved the issue and everything works now. The right code was in an email which I didn’t receive until later on. Great deal on an Xbox and the gold version of wildlands (which is normally $100) for $250, so it was still totally worth it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Xbox One S 500GB Console

thank you

" " 4

@barbarogailee Thanks