4.8 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 16 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Compatible with Xbox One, Xbox One S, and Windows 10
  • Includes Bluetooth technology for gaming on Windows 10 PCs and tablets
  • Stay on target with textured grip
  • Get up to twice the wireless range compared to previous Xbox One Controllers (tested using the Xbox One S Console)
  • Experience the enhanced comfort and feel of the new Xbox Wireless Controller
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by John K. :star::star::star::star::star:

31 people found the following review helpful

This is the best Xbox controller to date

I really love this Xbox One controller and now it is even better. It works great on Windows 10 as long as you have Bluetooth. No need for a dongle now. This one is Bluetooth and has some texture on the bottom where you grip it. At first, I had reconnection issues and here is how to fix the problems. On Windows 10 go to the store and download the Xbox Accessories app. Plug in the controller with a cable and turn on the controller. Now open the app and do the update. Now it should re-connect after turning it off or rebooting the computer. If you had a connection prior, you will need to forget it and re-connect. I hope this has helped because I had to do a lot of research to find this solution.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Xbox Wireless Controller - Black

Walmart Review by EastMillersCove :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

1 people found the following review helpful

Works like it's supposed to

The controller works fine.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Xbox Wireless Controller - Black

Maybe this video can help

Black Xbox One S Controller in 4K (Unboxing)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XjxUIJ9W-w

Best Buy Review by Mastachillz :star::star::star::star::star:

Control the desire of your heart

In my life, many things are out of my control. My kids are out of control, my wife is out of control, my job is out of control, and most of the time my car is our of control... although that could be because my wife is driving. The one time in my life I'm in control is when I have this controller in my hands.

With this controller, I can scale mountains, I can command armies, I can jump to new heights, and I can pwn some noobs like they deserve. When I say jump it doesn’t say how high, it jumps as high as I want. When I say fire, it doesn’t just fire, it sprays and prays, it launched rockets, blows buildings up, and so much more. When I say go left it goes left… most of the time, when I say up or goes up… most of the time. I am in control. Oh and don’t get me stated on the realistic rumble and vibrating.

After a session with this bad boy, my life feels like I have fulfilled my purpose to dominate the world. To go forth to all the worlds and proclaim that I am unstoppable and I am in control.

Once I get up out of the chair and put my new controller down its back to a life where I’m not in control. But I guess that’s how life is isn’t it? We are never in control truly are we? Only when we are looking at the 1’s and 0’s, and that’s why I’m so glad I got this controller.

If you need to have that time in your life where you are in control, even if for only an hour, this is for you. I love my controller it helps my life feel full. I hope your life can be full too.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Xbox Wireless Controller - Black