Xerox DocuMate 3115 Mobile Duplex Color Scanner for PC and Mac with Docking Station Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

xerox

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 38 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 29 customers
    3.6 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 7 customers
    4.9 out of 5
  • Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 2 customers
    4.5 out of 5

Features

• Mobile and desktop flexibility in a compact scanner
  • Flexibility to meet the needs of any job
  • Scanning in one touch
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ratique :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

10 people found the following review helpful

Jump through hoops to work w/ Mac...but it does

I write this because there was nowhere else on the entire internet that would tell me what I needed to do to set this scanner up on a Mac, Xerox's site included. I ended up having to call Xerox customer support. So here it is:
  1. Plug in the power cord. Do not plug in the USB connection yet. The scanner light will be red = not ready.
  2. Run the Mac CD-ROM and open the ExactScan package. The is how the scanner will interact with your Mac - no drivers or “Xerox” folders need downloaded.
  3. Follow the instructions to register your scanner with them to receive your free activation code (it actually ends up registering the product with Xerox).
  4. In your applications folder, find the ExactScan program - run it. No windows will pop up here; it will only show in the lower menu bar.
  5. In the lower menu bar, open the ExactScan icon. This is how you will route your scanned material.
  6. Now connect the scanner to the Mac via the USB cord. The scanner’s light should now turn blue = ready.

Also: the official user manual is NOWHERE to be found on the internet or on your Mac CD. Load in the Windows DVD-ROM - I had to search a bit but it’s in there.

Hope this helps. If not, call customer support. They kind of acted like this should all be very obvious, but as you know, it’s far from it - still they helped me figure this out and avoided my packing this up and sending it back.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Xerox DocuMate 3115 Mobile Duplex Color Scanner for PC and Mac with Docking Station

Walmart Review by chesches :star::star::star::star::star:

3 people found the following review helpful

The perfect scanner for Business office

This scanner is the ideal scanner for my needs. Not only dies it scan all sizes of paper and business cards, the speed in which it dies this is amazing. I use this frequently at my work. Also the portability of this scanner is very appealing. You can take it on the go and scan or keep it in the docking station. I highly recommend this scanner.

This is a social write-up
Alex

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Xerox DocuMate 3115 Mobile Duplex Color Scanner for PC and Mac with Docking Station

@patadm Not sure yet :confused:

Best Buy Review by Fred :star::star::star::star::star:

Well priced scanner

Quick(ish) and neat document scanner, small(ish) footprint and the removable array makes it even more portable

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: Xerox DocuMate 3115 Mobile Duplex Color Scanner for PC and Mac with Docking Station