Xinda FP8048G2W-IV1 LCD 1200 Lumens Mini Multi-media Portable Video Projector, White 001BW Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

xinda

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 314 customers
4.1 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 314 customers
    4.1 out of 5

Features

• Brightness:1200 Lumens,Contrast Ratio:1500:1(provides crystal clear image in the dark environment)High quality multi-chip-coated optical glass lens provides better color reproduction,better transmittance and better temperature resistance,much better than the plastic lens.
  • Use the newest LED bulb technology,The LED lamp works up to 30000 to 50,000 hours(common led lamp only works about 20000 hours).Enables strong color.Image size 35-120 Inches.Share Wonderful moved moments with your friends,partner,family and your dear guests.We suggest the best Projection Distance is about 5-7 feets and the best Projection Size is about 49 to 80 inches,which can let you enjoy the best good experience.
  • Supported resolution:1920*1080.Aspect Ratio:4:3/16:9.Built-in powerful,crystal clear stereo sound quality,Which take you enjoy the cool experience of home theater movies or video game
  • VGA/HDMI/USB/AV Port,Connect your laptop,notebook,tablet,DVD,WII,XBOX,MP5,digital camera to enjoy videos or games.The Power protect the switch from damaging by the high voltage,protecting the LED lamp when working.2 fans design avoid overheating
  • Portable Design: Unit Size(LWH):8.66.33.3 inches,which is nearly the same size as your mini iPad. Easy to take and travel,just enjoying watching movie at home and outside for camping.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Margaret L. Roever :star::star::star::star::star:

108 people found the following review helpful

For the price I would recommend to my friend

works well . bought this to go in my backyard for movie night. volume is loud,but I still used external speakers. I also bought a projector screen to go with it and works perfectly. have only hooked up my laptop and firestick but both work flawlessly. The picture is more bright and picture is more clear than other 1000 lumens i used.For the price I would recommend to my friend.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Xinda FP8048G2W-IV1 LCD 1200 Lumens Mini Multi-media Portable Video Projector, White 001BW