XIRO Xplorer Dual Battery Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter with 1080p FHD FPV live Video Camera and 3 Axis Gimbal Plus extra battery -- V Version + Extra Battery Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

zero-technologies-lt

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 219 customers
3.3 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 218 customers
    3.3 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 1 customers
    4.0 out of 5

Features

• Ready to fly quadcopter: Charge the included battery, attach the propellers & start the remote controller
  • Real time live preview and flight status achieved by attaching smart phone to the remote controller
  • High-precision 3-axis camera stabilization system enables a whole new level of smooth, stable and blur-free photo capture and video recording in the sky
  • Distinguished “Follow Me” and “Circle Around Me” functions brings you incredibly amazing selfie shots with great ease and lots of fun
  • 5,200-mAh lithium polymer (LiPo) rechargeable battery can fly up to 25 minutes on a single charge
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Mark 1 :star::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar::emptystar:

79 people found the following review helpful

Save your money.

I took their advice and practiced with the drone before attaching the camera. It was, as the chinese like to say, "glorious". It hovered in place in wind, it returned home when called (and landed itself within 3 feet of the take off point!) in other words, everything as advertised...until today.

I like to fly it in the evenings on my 40 acres, when everything is calm. Yesterday, it landed perfectly after I called it home. Today, after charging the battery, nothing. The battery shows completely charged, but the drone won’t come on except for a brief blink of the lights. So what now? There’s a number for what looks like China, but as other reviewers have said, it goes unanswered.

I always sort of accepted the possibility of a “fiery crash”, but to have it just die for no reason is unacceptable.

I bought this on a lightning deal from Amazon for 600, and if I can still return it, I will. I figure I got about 10, twenty minute flights out of it. So, if you can afford $200 per hour for your entertainment, it’s glorious while it lasts.

And I wasn’t given this drone for review. I paid for it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: XIRO Xplorer Dual Battery Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter with 1080p FHD FPV live Video Camera and 3 Axis Gimbal Plus extra battery -- V Version + Extra Battery

Walmart Review by Eric :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

Xiro

Excellent camera platform

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: XIRO Xplorer Dual Battery Aerial UAV Drone Quadcopter with 1080p FHD FPV live Video Camera and 3 Axis Gimbal Plus extra battery -- V Version + Extra Battery