XO Vision IR620 Universal IR Infrared Wireless Foldable Headphones for In-Car TV, DVD, & Video Listening Review ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

xo-vision

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 2228 customers
3.8 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 1935 customers
    3.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::halfstar: by 293 customers
    4.3 out of 5

Features

• Extra foam cushioning gives you superior comfort making them ideal to wear over long periods
  • Auto Shut-Off saves battery by automatically shutting down when not in use
  • Touch On/Off Switch and Volume Control conveniently located on side of headphone
  • One size fits all - easily adjusts to fit any size head
  • Universal design compatible with OEM and aftermarket in-car DVD systems
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Ouckie :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

242 people found the following review helpful

XO has lots of love for my SUV!

To purchase the headsets from GM are currently around $80 a piece. I just purchased 4 for under that amount total! It does not get much better than that!

I just purchased a used GMC Yukon XL with the integrated DVD (Panasonic) and needed to get headsets and the remote … these worked without a glitch!

One comment though to keep in mind is that these are single channel IR headsets. For example, my SUV supports two channels, one for the DVD, and one for the radio. Therefore, with a two channel headset, one could swap between the DVD and the radio/CD if one wanted. Due to the fact that these are only single channel, all I get is the DVD. However, my goal was to have the kids watch their DVD while I listen to the radio, so this is all that I needed.

I am not an audiophile, but they sounded fine enough to me. There was no buzz or hiss and felt comfortable enough. Lets put it this way … the kids do not complain and stay quiet … that is good enough for me.

(For the remote I got a universal remote at my local retail store for $7.)

You can’t beat the price!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: XO Vision IR620 Universal IR Infrared Wireless Foldable Headphones for In-Car TV, DVD, & Video Listening

Walmart Review by jackieblue :star::star::star::star::star:

45 people found the following review helpful

Works great in 2012 Town and Country

After Chrysler told me I could only use the ones from the dealership ($80.00 per pair) because of the syncing, I went online to see if there was another option and came across these. After reading all thereviews of different people saying they worked in different vehicles I thought why not, I'd only be out 10 bucks if they didn't. Soon as they got here I put in the batteries that came with them, went into the van, turned them on and instantly heard the movie that was playing. Just in time for our trip this weekend wth and extra kid in the car. Now all 3 kids will have a headset!!

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: XO Vision IR620 Universal IR Infrared Wireless Foldable Headphones for In-Car TV, DVD, & Video Listening

@liesbeth thanks

thank you

XO Vision IR620 Universal IR Wireless Foldable Headphones for In-Car Video Listening

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlJhNPBE-NA