XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 2.0 Mix 3D Printer - 5.9"x5.9"x5.9" (PLA, Duo Color, Wifi, and Standalone Printer) ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

xyzprinting-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 8 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 7 customers
    3.3 out of 5
  • Best Buy Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::star: by 1 customers
    5.0 out of 5

Features

• Mixes 2 filament color to create various color gradients
  • 5.9’’ x 5.9’’ x 5.9 built volume and Fully enclosed design
  • XYZware Pro: The new XYZware Pro has increased maximum printing speed of 100mm/sec., decreasing the time you have to wait for your prints to be finished. With adjustable software settings, you can change the nozzle and print bed temperature, speed, print support and retraction settings. XYZware Pro is compatible with third party g-codes* *(Cura and Slic3r)
  • The da Vinci miniMaker prints only with XYZprinting’s bio-compostable, non-toxic PLA filament. The PLA filament derives from natural materials, such as sugarcane and corn starch, and has gone through various tests to ensure that it is DEHP-free and Heavy Metal-free.
  • UL listed "for the purpose of classification or evaluation with respect to one or more of the following: (1) specific risks only, e.g., casualty, fire or shock, (2) performance under specified conditions, (3) regulatory codes, (4) other standards, including international standards, or (5) such other conditions as UL may consider desirable.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Amazon Customer :star::star::star::star::star:

7 people found the following review helpful

More like a tool than a toy, may or may not be a good thing

I created many pieces during the first month I used this printer. The added function of mixing color is definitely the selling point of this 3D printer. But it requires certain experience and knowledge of the material and how the printer works. If not properly positioned and configured before printing, the result may be not satisfactory. However, that being said, after using it for a while, you kinda get the idea what colors and materials what best together and what kind of gradient actually adds some flavor to your design instead of messing it up. And you do get some great result after spending a good amount of filament. If I compare it to the other 3D printers I have used, I would say I am actually pretty satisfied and it delivers what it advertised but just like all of the 3D printers on the market. You have to know the machine enough to have the opportunity to enjoy it.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 2.0 Mix 3D Printer - 5.9"x5.9"x5.9" (PLA, Duo Color, Wifi, and Standalone Printer)

Best Buy Review by whisper :star::star::star::star::star:

great for small items

I have several 3d printers that I had to put together, sure they had bigger areas to print, but no customer support, bad boards, hard to level, this little printer does a great job.

Bestbuy.com - Customer Reviews: XYZprinting da Vinci Jr. 2.0 Mix 3D Printer - 5.9"x5.9"x5.9" (PLA, Duo Color, Wifi, and Standalone Printer)

Youtube video:

The XYZPrinting Da Vinci Jr. 3D printer is not junior at all

@nolie great :smile: