XYZprinting Nobel 1.0 SLA 3D Printer (Included FREE Resin, FREE Printing Platform & Tank) ⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar::emptystar:

xyzprinting-inc

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 38 customers
2.6 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::halfstar::emptystar::emptystar: by 38 customers
    2.6 out of 5

Features

• Uses advanced stereo lithography 3D printing technology
  • Cures Photopolymer resin using UV lasers
  • Can print in 25, 50, and 100 micron resolution
  • Automatic resin refill system
  • Includes Nobel 1.0 3D printer, scraper, gloves, USB flash Drive, Rinse Basket, USB Wire, resin tank, Warranty Card, Quick Start Guide, Nozzle cap and tube, XYZware Nobel Software, and one 500ml bottle of XYZprinting CLEAR photopolymer resin
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by TheNeck :star::star::star::star::star:

42 people found the following review helpful

AWESOME SLA 3D Printer

This is my 1st SLA 3D printer(have had it less than a week) but my 3rd 3D printer that I own. My 1st 3D printer was the Da Vinci 1.0 with over 500+ hours of use. So I decided to give the Nobel 1.0 a try. Setting up the Nobel 1.0 was very straight forward, just followed the quick setup guide provided. The main thing is running the horizontal calibration, so your print sticks to the build plate. After getting it all setup, the 1st thing I tried to print was a marvin keychain. The main thing when printing with an SLA printer, you have to check and make sure the initial printing of the object your printing sticks to the build plate. With the marvin keychain, not till the 4th print did it finally stick and thereafter, not sure why exactly, at least not yet.

Pros

• High quality prints
  • Easy to use
  • Auto fill resin option(only SLA printer with this feature), which so far seems great

Cons

• Proprietary resin(using nfc tag)
  • Pretty much all prints on thingiverse are solid objects, so you need to use meshmixer to make them hollow so you don’t waste resin.(which myself i don’t mind)
  • Everytime you turn on the Nobel 1.0 it takes 10 minutes to initialize(a timer is shown on the display)

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: XYZprinting Nobel 1.0 SLA 3D Printer (Included FREE Resin, FREE Printing Platform & Tank)

XYZprinting Nobel 1.0 - First-time Printing

@wartassault Thanks