Yoyamo Portable Bluetooth Speakers Wireless Speaker with Super Bass Stereo sound for Smart Phones, Tablet, PC(Black) Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

yoyamo

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 114 customers
3.7 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 114 customers
    3.7 out of 5

Features

• Full-range listening experience, full-bodied stereo, dual high-performance drivers and a punching bass port. Less than 1% total harmonic distortion ensures enhanced clarity and fidelity.
  • With 2000mAh built-in Lithium-Polymer battery, you can enjoy 8-10 hour of non-stop music at 80% volume. Recharge in 2-4 hours using the original Micro USB cable.
  • Anti-skid mat on bottom of the speaker to add stability
  • Multi-hole silicone protective layer to avoid slipping and spread the sound barrier-free.
  • Broad compatibility with solid performance for Android, iPhone, iPad, tablets, smartphones, iPods, MP3, MP4, radio players, and other Bluetooth enabled digital players or media devices with aux port.
  • What You Get: Yoyamo Audio Bluetooth Speaker, 2.3ft Micro USB charging cable, Aux cable, user guide, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service.
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Doug D. :star::star::star::star::star:

39 people found the following review helpful

Get this one

I received the item just before I went to work. Sat it on a counter and just before pairing, a co-worker spilled coke on it. Trying to hurry up and clean it off, I dropped it onto the floor. Being upset and hoping for the best, I paired it up and it worked! So it passed a durability test. Then it actually played on the loudest volume point for almost 9 hours. Passing the power test. And its still going strong. I highly recommend it to anybody wanting a loud and portable speaker. Its easy to pair and operate. Charge it for 3 hours and have music all day!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Yoyamo Portable Bluetooth Speakers Wireless Speaker with Super Bass Stereo sound for Smart Phones, Tablet, PC(Black)

Maybe this can help.

The Best Bluetooth Speaker?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBDjYzY_6-k