Zalman Optical 2500DPI 7 Multi-Button USB Gaming Mouse (ZM-M300) ⭐⭐⭐⭐:emptystar:

zalman

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 161 customers
3.9 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 104 customers
    3.9 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::star::emptystar: by 57 customers
    3.8 out of 5

Features

• Sensor: Optical
  • Buttons: 7
  • Frame Rate: 4,500FPS
  • Cable Length: 1.5m
  • Resolution: 2,500DPI
  • Interface: USB
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by matthew :star::star::star::star::star:

8 people found the following review helpful

Very good mouse for its price range with some flaws but still worth 5 stars!!!!

Great mouse. Very comfortable for smaller hand size. The buttons are very easy to access. I love the positioning and style on the back forward keys. They are much more comfortable then my Logitech gaming mouse. This product is definitely is a viable gaming style mouse to if you are casual and don't need extremely high DPI settings.
  • Pros
  • Great size for smaller hands
  • Mouse back and foward are very responsive
  • very comfortable design for every day web browsing
  • Price wise vs quality ratio is Extremely surprisingly good from what i seen. The mouse looks and feels like a high quality mouse despite being only $9.99 when i bought it.

cons

• the 7 buttons are a bit oddly placed. the additional 2 buttons near the top of left side are out of place and can result in easy miss clicking.
  • The mouse wheel itself feels bit stiffer then other mice i have used over years and may make scrolling bit tedious.

Final Review. If you have big hands move on if you got smaller hands and need a cheap mouse this one is definately one to consider. It was also extremely easy to unpack for those that care about that type of stuff. I would definitely buy this again if i need a lower casual mouse.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Zalman Optical 2500DPI 7 Multi-Button USB Gaming Mouse (ZM-M300)

Walmart Review by Nancythinshins :star::star::star::star::star:

50 people found the following review helpful

Great for the price!

I needed a new gaming mouse, and I am now willing to pay $60 or more from brands like razer, so I decided to give this mouse a shot. I am actually very surprised at how nice this mouse looks, it's very glossy so the picture doesn't do it justice. After the driver was automatically installed via Windows 7 the additional buttons like auto fire, and optical switch work flawlessly. It's pretty comfortable and worth getting if you do any gaming on PC. You really can't beat the price for what you get.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Zalman Optical 2500DPI 7 Multi-Button USB Gaming Mouse (ZM-M300)

Unboxing Zalman M300 Optical Gaming Mouse

@barbarogailee Thanks :+1: