Features

• ZTE Maven Z812 AT&T Grey/Black, Prepaid, Clean ESN
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by :star::star::star::emptystar::emptystar:

22 people found the following review helpful

Good Entry Phone; Get What You Pay For

I've had it two weeks now. I use it with PureTalk instead of AT&T which works great for voice (I don't have a data plan but it works good in WIFI connected to the internet).

I’m out of Cell Phone signal 99% of the time (I only have it when I’m at work) so I installed Google Hangouts Dialer on it which allows me to make phone calls when I’m in Wireless Internet but not receive :frowning: It works great with VOIP

My biggest complaint right now is I’ve already had to reset the phone to factory default. The GUI started going nuts and wouldn’t let me do anything. Resetting it to FD is not hard (if you know the hidden menu is accessed by pressing the up volume while powering the phone on), it just should be unnecessary.

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: ZTE Maven (AT&T Go Phone) No Annual Contract

Walmart Review by Bigmike69 :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

120 people found the following review helpful

Very Good Phone For The Asking Price!

For the price of this phone it is a great buy. If you can't afford an expensive smart phone but you want at least some of the performace of one of the more expensive phones then this phone is just right for that.. You can play quite a few games that surprised me. because it has the microsd card slot you can move most apps and games to that slot I currently have 6 personal Apps and 5 Games on this Phone 4 of the games and 4 of the Apps are installed onto the MicroSdCard. I still have nearly 2 GB left free. So I don't understand why many of the reviews complain about not enough free space.

The reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 is

1:The Screen like many cheaper smart phones and tablets doesn’t have a great view angel however it isn’t that bad so I took away .5 points for that.

2:The Bloatware that comes preinstalled not a huge deal since if you know what you are doing at all you can easily uninstall updates clear the data of said app force stop it then disable it… another .5 points taken away for that…

Bottom Line:This Phone is well worth the Price… and it’s now even reduced! From 60$ to 40$. I always round the price up…

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: ZTE Maven (AT&T Go Phone) No Annual Contract

@barbarogailee thanks :+1:

Here is a youtube video

Unboxing AT&T Maven Go Phone