Zuma HD DVR Car Dashboard Video Recorder Camera with 2.5" LCD Screen with 32GB Card + Case + Accessory Kit Review ⭐⭐⭐:halfstar::emptystar:

zuma-photo-video

To Buy Or Not Summary

:star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 40 customers
3.5 out of 5
  • Amazon Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 8 customers
    3.7 out of 5

• Walmart Customer Reviews
    :star::star::star::halfstar::emptystar: by 32 customers
    3.4 out of 5

Features

• KIT INCLUDES 6 PRODUCTS – All BRAND NEW Items with all Manufacturer-supplied Accessories + Full USA Warranties:
  • [1] Zuma HD DVR Car Dashboard Video Recorder Camera with 2.5" LCD Screen +
  • [2] Transcend 32GB SDHC 300x Card +
  • [3] JVC Camera & Accessory Case + [4] PD SD/SDHC MicroSD Reader +
  • [5] PD 8 SD Card Memory Card Case + [6] Microfiber Cleaning Cloth
  • Buy
  • Don’t buy

0 voters

Amazon Review by Andrew :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

3 people found the following review helpful

Overall happy I purchased so far

It's a little plasticky and cheap feeling, but it works! I left it in the hot sun the first day for a few hours and had no trouble. Works as described. The quality is so-so for video. You can see license plates but they need to be within 20 feet of the car. I Wish the angle was wider as its hard to get all in the picture. Overall happy I purchased so far!

Amazon.com - Customer Reviews: Zuma HD DVR Car Dashboard Video Recorder Camera with 2.5" LCD Screen with 32GB Card + Case + Accessory Kit

Walmart Review by PugGuy :star::star::star::star::emptystar:

73 people found the following review helpful

Decent Dash Cam

Good dash cam for the price. I recommend this dash cam because the kit contained everything you need, including the 32GB card. Was easy to install. I appreciated the power cord was long enough to route the wire along side the windshield. Worked fine. Could view the video either on the 2.5 screen on the unit or be easily connected to my computer. My only complaint is the owner's manual only provided BRIEF operating instructions and I do not know if I am operating it the best/correct way.

Walmart.com - Customer Reviews: Zuma HD DVR Car Dashboard Video Recorder Camera with 2.5" LCD Screen with 32GB Card + Case + Accessory Kit